Strategic Marketing & Sales (Building Revenue)
Selling and marketing complex goods and services is a critical factor to business success.
- Does your organization have the appropriate skill-sets?
- Do you have a methodology for helping your prospects quantify the value of your services?
- Does your literature constantly mention your company’s name and how good “we” are as opposed to focusing on the prospect’s problems?
- Do your sales tracking and account penetration strategies take into account the key technical influencers and non-economic buyers?
- Do you analyze the political and emotional reasons for resistance to your service, as well as the rational reasons?
- Do you know the top 5 objections to your product/service?
- Do you have responses for them - which all employees know?
- More importantly have you worked into your sales and marketing process messages that will pre-empt these objections?
What some of our clients have said:
"The workshop far exceeded my expectations. We uncovered many more avenues for growth than I anticipated. This will go a long way towards improving our % of revenue from new products" – President & CEO, Thai Subsidiary Multinational Consumer Products Company (Thailand)
"Your work has allowed us to understand our business better and will lead to increased profit margins" –President, US Division of a RadioPharmaceutical Company (US)